Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello! This is my first blog.. As a classmate stated, I think it's hight time I jump on the "blogwagon." The class I'm taking with Dr. Smirnova this semester will be teaching me to use a lot of different forms of technoloy in order to be successful in the teaching world.


A little about me... I'm 28 years old. I graduated from Pine Bush High School in 2000, and SUNY New Paltz in 2005. I took some time off from school to start a home, get married and then had my first child August 2007. My husband, Tom, and I are each other's best friends - I think that's why we have such a great marriage. Our daughter, Kailey, is a real piece of work! She's a chatter box, a comedian and a complete love bug. She makes us laugh every day :) I work as an office manager for a small animal hospital in Walden, NY. I've been there for 5 years, and can't say I'll be very sad to leave when it's time! I've learned a lot, but it isn't the job for me.
I've recently jumped on the Twilight bandwagon... and I'm not ashamed to say I'm obsessed! They are easily my favorite books, I love then even more than Harry Potter! I also love watching Dexter, House, a lot of TLC, and watch Disney movies pretty much every day - all of us in my little family are fans :)
This is my second semester at MSMC, and so far I'm loving it. It's great to be back at school - I have a completely different appreciation for it this time around. Although it's really difficult to find time for school work with work and family, it is incredibly rewarding.

Well.... here's to happy blogging and a good semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment